Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Second day in a row!

Another great day . . .
Something has come over Ellie in the last few days and she seems SOO much older.
Today we were eating lunch at La Madeleine's at Northpark mall and she reached for a sugar packet from the collection on the table. Without any prompting she declared it ' water pepper.' How did she know that the sweeteners were for beverages? Tate and I don't sweeten any of our drinks. And to make the connection between the granulated sweetener and food seasoning, my goodness. She's such a thinker!
Also today we were shopping at the new Whole Foods. As usual everyone was commenting on what a cutie Ellie is. When I grabbed a bag of dried Pineapple she started calling it 'Apple Pie' :)
I was trying on dresses today and she was exclaiming about the color of each of them. When I put on a multi-colored dress (the one I ultimately purchased) she told me it was 'Pretty' without any prompting.
So, just a few of the sweet moments we shared today.
I can honestly say that hanging out with my little girl is the coolest thing in the world.

No comments: