Ellie wore her Mimi's to the rec center for toddler tumbling today! She stayed dry the whole time and when I asked her if she needed to use the potty afterwards she nodded yes. So we headed to the restroom and set up her portable potty. She sat on it for a moment, then stood up without any action. But, she was eyeing the big potty. I plopped her on it and sure enough she pee-pee'd! We went on to play with some friends at the playground next door, travel home, eat lunch, and then potty on the big potty at home!
So I'm once again VERY optimistic that my little one is over diapers!
I got my hair chopped off today. I have been very nervous about cutting it due to it being Ellie's security blanket. She seemed a little frustrated that she couldn't quite 'soft' it the way she used to, but I think she'll adjust quickly.
While I was gone Tate trained Ellie to say 'Pretty hair'! She was so giddy when I came home all she could do was giggle though.
Yesterday I had told her that I was going to get my hair cut today. She proceeded to run to the bathroom and retrieve the fingernail clippers from my drawer. She returned ready to cut my hair! I explained that a girl was going to cut it with scissors and she dutifully discarded the clippers while babbling the word 'girl cut hair mama'
No comments:
Post a Comment