some funny words are sticking
toe-tom is swim suit
napcup is napkin
meanwhile we're staying close to home to avoid germs! A school near us is closed because of swine flu. Mom is trying hard not to worry, but for the record would like to tell the world that Ellie is the light of my life and I feel so very very lucky to spend every minute with her. Her happiness is my #1, #2, and #3 priority. I feel like she and I are so sympatico that she doesn't even seem to be going through the terrible two's!
1 comment:
It was so much fun for us to be together! I loved listening to Ellie talk. It's amazing how clear that little girl is. I loved hearing her say "itty," "brr cold," "hot," "Ellie," and, of course, "Grammy." It was music to my ears!
Love,
Grammy and Grandpa
Post a Comment