Sunday, April 5, 2009

Talking

Today Ellie talked NONSTOP. I feel she might not stop until she is 13, at which point she will probably start giving us the silent treatment.
There were some great sentences in there, I just wish I could remember them. We went easter egg hunting at SMU with some other Law Students with kids. Ellie was a little timid about gathering the eggs at first, but quickly filled her 'bitty' basket and wanted to carry around the large overflow bag I brought. Pictures are posted.
Oddly, when another kid dove off a (small) ledge and almost hurt himself Ellie started laughing. Hmmm.
Also, she asked for Chicken Nuggets for breakfast and Oatmeal for lunch - such an opinionated little girl!
She has entered into a 'Daddy's Girl' phase and wants to be around Tate all the time. She wants him to fix her meals, color with her, etc.

No comments: