Today Ellie was playing in the sand box outside and we overheard this conversation she was having with her toy boat:
Hello how are you doing? What is your name? Cloaky. Hello Pokey? No, not Pokey, Cloaky. Nice to meet your Cloaky. What is your full name? Gibberish follows!
How cute.
So I haven't been updating this blog, and I feel so very bad about that. There are millions of things I am going to want to remember that I will probably forget because I haven't been writing them down.
Like how polite Ellie is, always thanking us for everything we do. Sometimes just saying sweetly,"Thank you for everything"
She is still very particular and occasionally whiney, but all in all a supremely pleasant creature to have around!
She wants us to talk about everything and has a memory of an elephant. She is strangely comfortable with Doctors and is very confident with other kids that she knows. She is still a little shy with strangers, but warms up pretty quickly.
She is now sleeping in her own room all night long, but sometimes needs snuggles to go back to sleep after dawn.
I love her more and more every day and am grateful for every moment I get to spend with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment