Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kissed by an Angel

Tonight as we were saying night-night to all our favorite things before bed, we had a family hug moment. Tate and I gave each other an especially sweet kiss as we'd had kind of a rough day. After the smooch, I turned to Ellie and she immediately planted one right on my lips! It was so instinctual, I think she was almost surprised by it. Her eyes were so loving and sweet and it was so surprising, it is definitely one of my top Mommy moments.
She's getting to be such a toddler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the description of the kisses. Such a sweet and loving family!

Love,

Grammy and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of all of you at the lake house--Ellie seems to like the water and the activities around it as much as her Mommy did when she was little! She is so precious!

Love,

Grammy and Grandpa