Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stats

 


I forgot to add that Ellie went to the Dr. last week for her 9 month check-up.
She weighed 17lb 15 oz. This puts here in the 35% for weight. You might remember that at 6 months she was in the 75% percentile and weighed 17lbs. So we didn't see much growth over the last 3 month.
The Dr. wasn't worried, so I'm trying not to be either. I think it's from all the walking and wiggling that is going on though. Ellie is the most active 9 month old I've ever come across. She is literally moving all the time. I've never seen her just sit still. Except in the car, and even then she is usually playing with her hands.
I can't remember her height and the paper it was written on is in Ellie's room and she is sleeping right now so I can't retrieve it. It was in the 40th percentile though. Her height is following the growth chart pretty perfectly.
Her head was 19 inches, which is huge. I think it would be a normal head size for a 3 year old. Again, the Dr. wasn't worried because it was following the normal growth chart curve, albeit quite a bit above even the curve of the 95th percentile.
So all in all, she's perfect!
Oh, and I forgot to mention in the other post that she is trying to clap! Also, she likes to organize her toys! She frequently spends lots of time moving them from one container to the next! So cute!

No comments: