
are big and bright (clap clap clap clap)deep in the heart of Texas!
Well, we didn't do much stargazing, but that song still summarizes how I feel when I'm in Texas. Somehow everything is a little bigger and brighter.
Here's a brief synopsis:
Ellie did really well on the plane rides. She loved all of her relatives and they adored her. We ate great food. We caught up with old friends. Ellie had her first fever, but it only lasted about 24 hours. Tate and I celebrated our fourth anniversary while Nana and Papa babysat. My best friend got married to a wonderful man who adores her. The wedding and reception were perfect.
2 comments:
Keep smiling, Ellie! We sure enjoyed ya'll's (I'm in Texas, I can get away with using that word) visit. Ellie is such a wonderful girl! Oh yea, we really liked hanging out with Tate & Jenn, too. Take care & can't wait to see you again.
Ellie seems to really like Texas! I love the bathtime photos.
I'm glad ya'll had a big and bright time in Texas.
Love,
Grammy and Grampa
Post a Comment