I love all the pictures. Keep them coming!I especially like the one of Jennifer reading to Ellie. You both look very sweet and beautiful! Ellie looks so mature.It looks like Tate and Ellie both have fun when Ellie is flying through the air.Did Ellie wake up with a crick in her neck after she slept so crooked? She looks cute--even when the position doesn't look comfortable.Loads of Love,Grammy & Grampa
She really is smiling, isn't she? She is absolutely adorable.Love,Grammy
Cute baby and giant tomatoes, life is good!
Post a Comment
Sharing our sweet baby with our friends and family while vying for the title of 'most photographed baby'!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures. Keep them coming!
I especially like the one of Jennifer reading to Ellie. You both look very sweet and beautiful! Ellie looks so mature.
It looks like Tate and Ellie both have fun when Ellie is flying through the air.
Did Ellie wake up with a crick in her neck after she slept so crooked? She looks cute--even when the position doesn't look comfortable.
Loads of Love,
Grammy & Grampa
She really is smiling, isn't she? She is absolutely adorable.
Love,
Grammy
Cute baby and giant tomatoes, life is good!
Post a Comment