Thursday, February 1, 2007

21 Weeks--Really starting to show!



I woke up in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and my tummy hurt. I mumbled to Tate something about my tummy growing and when I woke up the next morning it was definitely bigger. It's so nice to look pregnant. It kind of makes me wonder why I ever wanted a flat tummy!
In other news Tate can now feel her kicking. He always wants to keep his hand on my belly. She kicks A LOT so there is usually something there to feel. It's actually less of a kicking sensation and more like she's stretching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenniter - your belly is so cute! You're only going to get cuter, eh? Congrats on the baby girl to you both! I love the blog idea - makes me feel like I know what's going on up there in the frozen land. Love - Elizabeth

shelly said...

Yea! We are so happy for ya'll. We can't wait to meet her! are you taking suggestions for names???? Paige's are Kate, Stacy, Emily or Caroline. Todd's are "no-not-off-the-top-of-head". I think that's a little long. How about Willow in honor of your Austin/Madison heritage? Ya'll take care & so good to hear that everything is going well. Shelly